OVERPACKING ALLOWED… AND ENCOURAGED
Here are some suggestions on what to pack for your tropical retreat. This list is by no means all-inclusive — so feel free to add whatever will make you most comfortable. We will be sending weather updates close to retreat time.
- Dinner clothes: you’ll probably want a fresh change of clothes for almost every evening. Feel free to get dressed up resort casual style!
- Yoga clothes: enough for 4 practices. The amount you bring depends on how much you typically sweat and your tolerance for re-wearing.
- NOTE: No need to bring your own yoga mat unless you want to. The Standard has Eco-friendly mats you can use.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, lots of lip balm & moisturizer, and natural insect repellent.
- Pool, Spa and loungewear.
- Backpack/bag for carrying small items to our informal meeting get together.
- Casual daytime meeting wear.
- Personal Hygiene and care products.